Bellésprit Magazine welcomes articles of potential interest to our readers outside of our regular column writers providing they focus on a spiritual, metaphysical, or paranormal topic. Having your work included in our publication is a great way to gain exposure to new people and markets. It can help sell your information, products, services, or other intellectual endeavors such as workshops or seminars.
Authors and writers are invited to submit their articles to us for consideration in Bellésprit Magazine. Please read our submission guidelines before submitting any content for inclusion. We will not accept a link to a blog site or previously posted article. We look forward to receiving your articles and sharing it with our readers.
Article Submission Guidelines
Articles must be submitted in a text document, word document, or within an email.
Please include a suggested title to your article on the first line of the manuscript and your name on the second line.
Text should be left justified only. Do not use any formatting in your submission. Formatting will be applied during your article design by our editing department therefore your article must be plain text without formatting. Articles should be between 10,000 and 20,000 characters, which include spacing (usually about 2-3 typed pages).
Bellésprit Magazine will not permit any content that contains pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented material, racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, or a degrading tone or that which contains any profanity.
All articles must be submitted via email. Articles should be attached as a Word or plain text document. Email all submissions to email@example.com. Please include any accompanying files such as photographs, sound files, or videos separately from your text document.
By submitting an article to Bellésprit Magazine you are insuring that you are the rightful owner of the content provided without plagiarism. Bellésprit Magazine adheres to all local, national and international copyright laws. By submitting an article you are granting permission for its use in our magazine and on our web site. Contributing authors retain all copyrights to their individual works.
We will not accept submissions that are commercial or advertorial in content. Article content must be of a teaching or sharing nature providing knowledge or inspiration to our readers.
Accepted articles may be edited for length, style, grammar, organization, syntax, and clarity; additional text could be added. This is at the sole discretion of Bellésprit Magazine. When editing, we will act in good faith to preserve your intended message; it is not practical to notify authors of edits.
Photograph, Sound and Video Requirements
We require our writers to provide their own photographs to accompany their articles. Do not insert photographs, sound files, or videos into the text. These files must be submitted separately with instruction as to where they are to be inserted.
Photographs which accompany your article must be copyright to you, a copyright free image, or show proof of permission to use an image with the proper copyright credit to accompany the image.
1. All photographs must be a high resolution of at least 300 dpi.
2. Photographs must be large enough to include in your article. We cannot enlarge a photograph without losing resolution or the quality; however, they can be reduced in size without losing its quality.
3. Photographs must be formatted as a jpeg or png file.
4. Sound files which accompany your article must be in an mp3 format.
5. Video files which accompany your article must be copyright to you in a flash format.
Bellésprit Magazine is not able to compensate writers. We will not trade articles for ad space, press release considerations, or other rewards. We do ask you to include a short editorial-style write-up about yourself (not more than 60 words); a high resolution digital photograph of yourself is optional. These will be added at the conclusion of your article providing indirect promotion in exchange for your article.
Our regular column writers will be offered certain amenities for their contribution to Bellésprit Magazine for their monthly involvement
- Each article you submit for your column will include your web site and contact information.
- Each of our regular column writers will be allowed to place a half page advertisement within our online publication (a $100 value) to promote their products or services at a discounted rate. Your ad can be changed on a monthly basis. The columnist is responsible for providing their own ad copy. Our designers can create your ad for you for a small fee of $25.
- We do ask our column writers to share our magazine with your fans or clients on your web site or fan pages to help with its distribution by sharing either our Facebook Fan Page located at http://www.facebook.com/BellespritMagazine or our web site.
Bellésprit Magazine accepts submissions on a continual basis and will use them as soon as possible, which might not be the next issue. The sooner an article is submitted, the sooner it can be used. For our regular column writers your article must be submitted no later than the 18th of each month. This allows our editing and design department ample time to plan your article layout.
All authors who submit articles to Bellésprit Magazine agree to the following:
1. Edits will be made at the discretion of Bellésprit Magazine regarding length, style, grammar, organization, syntax, and clarity.
2. Article publication and placement are at the sole discretion of Bellésprit Magazine.
3. By submitting your work, you grant Bellésprit Magazine full, yet non-exclusive, rights to publish your submission in our online magazine both now and in the future.
4. Acceptance of these terms is a precondition of publication by Bellésprit Magazine.
Bellésprit Magazine does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented within our magazine or web site. The information provided is for educational or entertainment purposes only.
Anyone using the information provided by Bellésprit Magazine, whether medical, legal, business or other, does so at their own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify Bellésprit Magazine from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such use.
No Implied Endorsement
Bellésprit Magazine does not endorse or recommend any article, product, service or information found within said articles. The views and opinions of the authors who have submitted articles to Bellésprit Magazine belong to them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bellésprit Magazine or its staff.
Links to other web sites from Bellésprit Magazine or its website are provided for convenience only. Bellésprit Magazine is not responsible for the content or availability of any external or 3rd party sites and does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on these sites.